Entourage

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

m-ifw 2007

This up-coming Malaysia Fashion Week, Syaiful will be showing off his latest casual wear collection together with other international designers from the region. His ten ready-to-wear collection will be on the runway on the 3rd day, November 17th, at KL Convention Centre.


Apart from that, he will also feature his Islamic wear on the 18th of November alongside with fellow islamic wear designers in the country.




So, guys... make sure you don't miss the show. I'll keep you guys posted!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at syaifulsays.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
James

Anonymous said...

Brilliant blog, I hadn't come across syaifulsays.blogspot.com earlier during my searches!
Continue the fantastic work!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin