Entourage

Friday, August 21, 2009

Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!

There are two prominent obsessions for women - luxury bags and killer heels. The fact that every women desires these two accessories made me explore my talent even more. I have been designing and making shoes for while now, mostly bridal. Yes, there are Jimmy Choo's and Manolo's in the market, but, most of my customers prefer me to design and make their shoes to fit it in their wedding gowns.

Apart from bridal shoes, i do produce my own collection of shoes. For the time being, it is mostly made by demand. For my last Runway show, during the MIFA 2008, i produce 12 pieces of shoes especially for the show.
Here are some pictures :

Every women gotta have a pair of nice boot


Mrs Smith's favorite


Now, this is one killer heel!

Full frontal

Leather + Feather = Glam Rock

Dare to be different?

Black 9-inches shoes definitely not for the faint heart...

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin